Returns & Exchanges Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse (excluding shipping and handling charges).
Returns are subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from zmeleops.com. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. You can request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by going to the Return Center or by e-mail zmeleops.com. Some items on zmeleops.com may be considered special items and may have a limited return policy. All purchases, accessories, serial-numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees.
All returned or exchanged items must be:
- Returned within 30 Days.
- In new condition.
- In their original packaging.
- Must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Ship via insured ground service (USPS or UPS) with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are:
- Any signs of wear.
- Parts of the item are missing.
If there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages when receiving your purchase, or if the wrong item was delivered, please contact us.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Visiting our Customer Service center